Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving in Pictures

I'm still recovering from the Thanksgiving weekend, so I thought I'd post pictures to cover the highlights. Three of my four siblings visited us so there was lots of activity, lots of coordinating, and lots and lots of attention for William and Seth. They had a blast and both did very well, despite missing naps, staying up late, and being completely off the routine. William had his share of meltdowns and clinginess, but that was to be expected. Mostly he really enjoyed the family--especially his big-girl cousins! He also got to try ice skating and bowling, which were both big hits.

Cousins Katie and Melanie and Baba:

Aunt Cheri:
Melanie:
Katie:
Aunt Rose, Uncle Dave, Katie, and Melanie
Melanie and Katie:
Baba:Daddy!

I might add some more pictures later, but it's late and time for bed. The weekend reminded me of how lucky we are to have our families! We are very very blessed!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Great photos! Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving. The last pic of Ed and William totally reminded me of when we brought Lana to the Archives Skating Rink when she was 6 months old. She was in the Baby Bjorn all bundled up and we watched the ice skaters. I remember thinking it would be great to take her ice skating one day. I can't believe that was 2 years ago and I can't believe William actually is doing it!!! They grow so fast.

Anonymous said...

BB, Looks like you and the family had a great thanksgiving. I loved the pictures!!!!

Joanna said...

It looks like the boys had a blast. Then again, with that many hugs, how could they not?

Anonymous said...

Beth - what a great Thanksgiving! Who were the other siblings that came? Can't believe how good your mom looks. That's the first picture of her I've seen since last January. Amazing to see the family traits in all your faces - and the cousins are getting together for Thanksgiving just like we used to when we were kids! Brings back some GREAT memories - thanks for sharing your pictures.

Patsy

MJ said...

Melanie and Katie are growing up so fast! I agree with all your other commenters--lots of hugs and good memories there. Makes me wish you were here. :)

T with Honey said...

If you feel like it I tagged you for a meme.