My "Show Me the Mommy" moment this morning was provided by LauraC herself! Laura, Jon, and the boys spent the night at our house last night and got to see us in all our morning-scramble glory. I'm glad she has two boys and understands what "loud" means. LOL. I just saw her a few days ago, but it was great to see her again, and especially Nate and Alex. I made Laura take a quick photo of me and the boys, and I meant to try to get a photo of Laura and me, and also the boys together. But, yeah, that didn't happen. I got distracted. Stupid morning scramble. Laura and her family are on their way to the Warrior Dash, with a pit stop at the Air and Space Museum, which I hope they enjoy.
In the meantime, I'll post this picture from this morning:
To Laura, Joanna, and Maria--I hope you guys kick ASS at the Warrior Dash! I'm so sorry I can't be there, but I'm there in spirit.

No comments:
Post a Comment