Poor Chippy. And as William exclaimed, "Daddy! He was just sick. That's not good for him!"
I tried to get a picture of the boys with Chippy, but Seth couldn't sit still, and I wasn't using the flash. Typical four year old!
Today's Advent calendar activity was a success, although it's a surprise, so I can't reveal it here. I guess things are looking up!
William also brought home a note from his teacher that explained that his class decided that collecting food for needy families at Thanksgiving was so awesome that they want to do something to help needy families for the Holidays, too. So they chose to get gifts for children at a local homeless shelter. They each chose a specific child and brought the wish list home. They also brought a list of other items that families and the shelter need. This is the second child that William is "adopting" for the holidays, and he is so eager to help. He wanted me to read him the other items that families need, and he asked if we could get some of those things, too. I wish I could get it all! And I'm so happy that William really wants to reach out and give to others. It makes me feel better about all the
No comments:
Post a Comment