When I started this blog, I wanted to capture my thoughts as I journey through the adventure of motherhood. But being a mother isn't my only role in life. I have spent the last several years trying to work it all out, so that seems like an appropriate title for my blog. Of course, being a mom is still the main attraction. So stay tuned and see if I ever figure it out!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Earth Day Baby???
My water broke this morning. It started around 5:30 a.m. Now it's 6:30 and we're waiting for Ed's sister to get here. No contractions yet, so I got to take a shower. But I don't like this whole water breaking thing. Yuck-o! Wish me luck! Here's a parting shot of William and me:
And the last belly shot. Holy low!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Beth,
How exciting! I wish you a speedy and pain free delivery! Can't wait to hear who is is there.
Hugs,
Dawn
Yay, Beth!! Best of luck to you and your new little one this morning...can't wait to hear all about it and find out if it's a boy or girl!
YAHOO!!! So exciting!! I can't wait to read more! We'll be thinking of you and wishing you well. SO glad that William was able to see you off. You both so dang happy! Wow, a new life to come! Crossing my fingers for quick labor!
Good luck! Best wishes for a healthy baby and healthy recovery!!
Yippee!! Great news! Hope to see pics of your new little addition soon. We're all thinking of you :)
Congrats Beth!!!!!! Will be praying for you today.....
Tonya, Kaitlyn and Connor
I've been checking every day! Congrats and GL!
How exciting!!
I'll be keeping you and baby in my thoughts and prayers today.
Ironically, I didn't read your blog today but decided to call you (at work) on my lunch break. I had a funny feeling when I got your voice mail... Congrats! I love the last belly shots. I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment