When I started this blog, I wanted to capture my thoughts as I journey through the adventure of motherhood. But being a mother isn't my only role in life. I have spent the last several years trying to work it all out, so that seems like an appropriate title for my blog. Of course, being a mom is still the main attraction. So stay tuned and see if I ever figure it out!
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Never Pat Yourself on the Back When Your Child Appears to be Well while his Daycare Buddies All Have Runny Noses
It will come back to bite you in the ass. William is home today with Ed. He woke up at 2:00 a.m. with a barky cough (croup-like) and a slight temperature. This is a good reminder that I desperately need to perform a thorough cleaning of our house, complete with dousings of Clorox Anywhere and Lysol sanitizer spray, before the baby gets here. Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sorry to hear William is sick again!!!
Poor William can't seem to catch a break. Please take care of yourself and baby bean and stay healthy!!
Post a Comment