Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Day!

We finally got our first measurable snow today (in March, no less!). I'm home with the boys, and William can't wait to go outside to play. I'm waiting until Seth goes down for a nap. I want to get pictures and doubt I'd be able to if I have to hold Seth the whole time. I don't have snow gear for either of the boys, so we will have to improvise. Even if William and I just shovel the driveway and the sidewalk, he'll have a great time.

Here are a few pictures. This is our front yard, early this morning, right about dawn, I guess:

And our front yard a bit later, around 8:30 a.m.:


And our back yard around 8:30 a.m.:


Hopefully more to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB, Wow!!! what supper pictures. It is great to see snow. And what a beautful yard. Hope the boys enjoy the snow. You stay warm and have fun. (the high down here is 60 and I am freezing).

HeatherV said...

I wondered what you got this morning as school was being cancelled with our big 2 inches in Raleigh area. Looks like a blizzard from your pics.

I hope you had a great time playing in the snow. Thanks for your recent comment on the Quasi State of the Union. I bet your office lights up on historic days like that! Hope all is well and the move goes quickly to the new home.