Like most of you along the east coast, we've had a real taste of spring these last few days. William has been spending lots of time outdoors, and enjoying every minute of it. His daycare class spent the whole morning outside, and Seth's class got outside for a good hour, too. And of course, as soon as we got home, William wanted to play outside. With the extra hour of daylight, who could resist? We sat outside and William played with his trucks and diggers while Seth enjoyed crawling around in the grass and dirt, picking up sticks and mulch. I'm so looking forward to warm weather and no more jackets and playing outside and swimming!
The time change hasn't messed us up too badly this time around. We went to Ed's parents on Sunday and William skipped nap, so he fell asleep in the car on the way home and was in bed asleep by 8:30. This morning and tonight were totally normal, up around 6:15 a.m. and to bed by 8:00 p.m. That's a relief!
I'll end with some video of Seth. I was trying to capture his new trick of spitting every time he gets a mouthful of baby food or yogurt. He so clearly does it because he knows he's not supposed to. He gets this devilish gleam in his eye. At the end of the video, though, I got him to do his three tricks. I didn't even know he could clap (which explains why I sound so excited at the end). I've been trying to teach it to him, but that was the first time he did it for me. It's kind of long, but still cute.
5 comments:
He is so cute! He makes me miss having babies around. I love the new tricks!
Oh my, so cute! Almost makes me wish we would bring the boys in September, but... nah.
Too cute!
Alex used to do that thing with the food too... I predict trouble ahead for you :)
Adorable!
Michael was never even that obliging about eating food, so contrary to what Laura says, I don't think it's that bad of a sign.
I love how he has this smile the whole time you're talking to William, like he's entertaining himself and waiting to push your buttons. He is C-U-T-E in all CAPS!
Post a Comment