When I started this blog, I wanted to capture my thoughts as I journey through the adventure of motherhood. But being a mother isn't my only role in life. I have spent the last several years trying to work it all out, so that seems like an appropriate title for my blog. Of course, being a mom is still the main attraction. So stay tuned and see if I ever figure it out!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Little Monkey
I've been trying to catch William singing this on video for ages. What a little monkey!
Awesome! That made me smile. I wish we could gather up all of these kids and having a chorus. I know Seren would join Wiliam in the pouted lip talk/sing style. What a riot! Thanks for this!
2 comments:
Awesome! That made me smile. I wish we could gather up all of these kids and having a chorus. I know Seren would join Wiliam in the pouted lip talk/sing style. What a riot! Thanks for this!
It does get harder as they become aware of the camera--and your desire to capture certain moments.
Loved the shameles plug for yourself at the end!
Post a Comment