Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Too Good to Last

We are home today. William started wheezing yesterday and was running a slight fever overnight. We have his well visit tomorrow anyway, so I'm just nebulzing him every four hours and we'll see what the doctor says tomorrow. Seth has a goopy nose, but that seems to be the worst of his symptoms. He is in rare form today, living up to the reputation of 2 year olds. William, meanwhile, has been sitting on the couch since 6:30 a.m., watching TV. This should be an interesting day.

I'm bummed that William is wheezing again, and I'm hoping that he won't have to go back on Pulmicort. He's had a pretty good winter and spring, considering. I'll just have to hope for the best and expect the worst.

I'll leave you with this video of Seth. It has taken me almost two hours to write this little post, thanks to all of his interruptions. As we speak, he's intent on destroying the CD and DVD players on my PC. Actually, I think he already has destroyed them

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Super, super cute!

LauraC said...

BOO!!! I hope this doesn't jeopardize your trip away!!

Julie said...

Oh man, he is ADORABLE! The ABCs were the best!

I hope William is feeling better soon. The girls are also sick with a very boogery cold--poor Lacey, I wish she could blow her nose. Is it summer yet?

Joanna said...

Oh my, that was so cute it almost makes me want to have another. What a sweet little boy.

As for the wheezing, I'm sorry. I had this dream that Michael would be allergy free unlike Andy and I. I though maybe not growing up with second hand smoke might help. The head to toe hives from penicillin pretty much killed that dream. It sucks. Hopefully time will help William with the weezing. Andy did grow out of his.