From a parent's perspective, the party was awesome. I hardly had to do anything! We brought the cake, the decorations, snacks, and party favors. The auxiliary ladies did the rest. I think the parents enjoyed the tour and demonstration as much as the kids did. And since I didn't have to do anything during the party, I was free to take pictures.
First, the cake:
Then the birthday boy, who got to wear a fireman jacket upon arrival:
Of course, little brother had to try it on, too (notice the haircut, finally):
Ed and William in the Canteen Truck:
Say cheese!
Watching the demonstration:
Firefighter Will
William wearing the helmet:
Blowing out the candle:
Playing with the firetrucks:
When I asked William after the party what his favorite part was, he said playing with the firetrucks. Great! The one thing we could have done at home. LOL.
5 comments:
Love the party wrap up that it all came down to playing with (fire) trucks. What a great party idea and the cake rockes mom! Happy 4th birtday William!
Looks like a good time had by all! Love William in the turn out gear! SO cute!
What great pictures! Happy Birthday, William!
Your cakes are always so cute!
Love the pictures! it looks like everyone had a blast! And getting wo wear the gear!!?? Amazing!! What a great cake and a happy group! Yeah for all of you and happy, happy birthday!
Post a Comment