What a crummy month this has been. I'm not sorry to see it go. Unfortunately, we'll be dragging some remnants of January into February, as Seth has developed a terrible hacking cough. I took him to the doctor this morning, but she said it's just a cold. His lungs were clear, his ears looked good, his throat is fine. It started on Saturday with a hoarse voice and coughing. The coughing got worse, but otherwise, he's been fine. No fever, playful as usual, eating and drinking normal. I took him to school today after the doctor, but of course, his teacher said he was not himself at school, lethargic and grumpy. I swear he was fine all weekend! I wouldn't have taken him to school if he was acting sick! And anyway, I'm out of sick days. And he's fine--he's just acting!
We'll see what happens tomorrow. When he lay down to go to sleep tonight, he coughed so much that he gagged and threw up. He ended up falling asleep in his rocking chair. Who knows how the night will go. So yeah, January--good riddance!
Speaking of January, I took very few pictures this month, but here's one of Seth being silly:
And here's one of William from this weekend. We finally went sledding down the hill behind our house. It was a bit muddy at the bottom, but we had a blast. Seth joined us when he woke up from his nap, and he loved it too, even though he only got to go down a few times before we had to go in. That's about the funnest thing we did all month!
4 comments:
Hoping that the sick genie is kicked to the curb in February. Enjoy the snow past and future (and you can keep it.)
I seriously cannot believe how big Seth looks! Here's to a Februsry with less sick and more good times!
I know exactly how you feel! I was so super unmotivated during January. Although I did lose the 5lbs I put on during the holidays.
I love the snow pictures!!! I want to go sledding too. (Too cold for surfing). Hope Feb. is better. Bob....
Post a Comment