On the way to work this morning, we realized that we left William's blanket at home. William was upset and wanted me to turn around, but I refused. Then Seth said, "You can hab my bwanket Wee-yum" in the sweetest, most earnest voice.
I asked Seth what blanket he would use, and he said, "My schoow bwanket!" He has a backup that we keep at school. So problem solved. William said, "That's very nice, Sef," and he gave Seth his bouncy ball as a token of appreciation. I was very proud of my boys!
So as you can see, Seth is better, they're back at school, and all is right with the world. I leave for Vegas tomorrow and despite the fact that I'm stressing because my wardrobe is sooo not Vegas-suitable, I can't wait. Of course, I'm already missing the boys and I can't wait to pick them up from school on Monday afternoon. But in the meantime, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have an AWESOME weekend.
2 comments:
That is so sweet. Sometimes those little buggers come out with the best stuff ever.
Just in the past weeks Ben has been trying to be helpful with Baby Ian. Picking out books for him at the library, giving him a freezer pop for his bashed head last week.
True brotherly love. By the same token he also tries to climb in the carseat at daycare pickup.
Have a super trip with your BBC friends. I'm sure in a group of women there will be some clothes sharing!
Post a Comment