When I started this blog, I wanted to capture my thoughts as I journey through the adventure of motherhood. But being a mother isn't my only role in life. I have spent the last several years trying to work it all out, so that seems like an appropriate title for my blog. Of course, being a mom is still the main attraction. So stay tuned and see if I ever figure it out!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Phone Photo Friday
Since my posts this week have been all about me, I thought this was a fitting way to end the week. So this one's for you, Laura!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Beth! Your blogs about your day at work was interesting and seeing your office and how it is set up was fun to see! Also, your picture is great! I love your jewelry too! Hi to Ed and the boys! Please give them kisses and hugs from Aunt Cheri and Uncle Mitch!
2 comments:
Hi Beth! Your blogs about your day at work was interesting and seeing your office and how it is set up was fun to see! Also, your picture is great! I love your jewelry too! Hi to Ed and the boys! Please give them kisses and hugs from Aunt Cheri and Uncle Mitch!
Look at you with your fancy jewelry! Love your self-portrait!
Post a Comment