Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday -- September 20

Last week I took a pass on menu planning since Ed was gone all week. We had mac-n-cheese one night, pizza one night, went to Target one night, and ended the week with chicken nuggets. Score!

But now I'm back and raring to go. Well, maybe not raring, but trying to stay on top of things.

Sunday: Fried chicken (drumsticks), green beans, biscuits (The boys ate this up. I'm so glad the boys like fried chicken! It stinks up the kitchen, but it's worth it every once in a while.)

Monday: Spaghetti, salad (William is now eating spaghetti with sauce. Woo-hoo!)

Tuesday: Broiled salmon, asparagus, dinner rolls

Wednesday: Chicken enchiladas (William won't eat these but Seth will; I'll offer William chicken nuggets instead.)

Thursday: Pork schnitzel, broccoli, muffins

Friday: Hamburgers, tater tots, salad

1 comment:

HeatherV said...

uh.. hello. Frozen waffles are my total fallback on super busy nights.

Sadly B + B ask for them as "breakfast for dinner" like this has a inkling of something SO much better like a full on Southern bfast.

Can you send me recipe for homemade waffle you mentioned. I might redeem myself with it!

LOVE that "Target" was a dinner option. Ha!