Monday, August 13, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I'm renewing my efforts to create (and follow!) a weekly menu plan (see my other blog) so I spent Saturday evening reviewing recipes and running things by Ed. Here's what I came up with for this week! (I'm starting with Sunday--last night.)

Sunday:
Spiced rubbed salmon with cucumber relish (picture on the left--this was excellent, btw!)
grilled asparagus
dinner rolls

Monday:
Chicken enchiladas
(I already put the enchiladas together on Sunday night, so they're ready to go in the oven when I get home!)



Tuesday:
Takeout (to celebrate our 3rd anniversary!)
Razzleberry Pie (from Marie Callender)

Wednesday:
Baked linguine with meat sauce (I will make this tonight after William goes to bed. I plan to divide it into two smaller pans, and I'll freeze one for another night.)
Garlic bread
salad

Thursday:
Classic Pot Roast
Spinach Salad
Dinner rolls

Friday:
Leftovers

Happy eating!

4 comments:

Nadine said...

That all looks very YUMMY!

Every once in a while we make a dinner week plan too. I try to do it more often, but it takes a lot of time.

T with Honey said...

You found the time to come up with a menu and do some prep over the weekend. Wow! I'm impressed!

Renee said...

Your menu plan looks great! Have a wonderful weekend.

cathy said...

Wow! Great menu planning! Sounds like a lovely and satifying week!

Way to be organized!