When I started this blog, I wanted to capture my thoughts as I journey through the adventure of motherhood. But being a mother isn't my only role in life. I have spent the last several years trying to work it all out, so that seems like an appropriate title for my blog. Of course, being a mom is still the main attraction. So stay tuned and see if I ever figure it out!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
PREGNANT!!!!
I found out last night that I am pregnant! Oh my goodness. What have we done? I'm very excited and very scared at the same time. It's very early, and anything can happen, so I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself. We don't plan to tell the family until at least 8 weeks. I think the due date would be April 30. So it's very likely we'll have another May baby. In many ways, this is a good thing. I already have maternity clothes for those seasons. And it's a great time to be off of work, and a good season for a new baby. But it might be tough because I"ll want to take William to the pool, but it will probably be really hard with a newborn. But maybe this baby will be more portable than William was. Maybe this baby will sleep anywhere and will love the car. We'll just have to wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment