William has learned how to say, "No!" Except when he says it, it sounds like, "Nuh-no." How wonderful. It's kind of cute but mostly not.
He's got a cough now, so I'm worried that he'll start wheezing. He's supposed to stay with his grandparents on Saturday night so Ed and I can celebrate Ed's 30th birthday. But I guess we'll have to play it by ear. I'll be disappointed if we can't do it this weekend--we have plans to see a movie, go out to dinner, and then I'd planned to see Ed play at his Saturday-night gig, and the best part of all, we would get to sleep in, IN OUR BEDS, on Sunday morning--but we can always do it another weekend. I just hope this cold doesn't get much worse for William.
So that's our news. Here's a video of William saying "Mommy." Ignore the cinematography at the end! And oh yeah--that's some leftover chicken nugget on his face. He's saving it for later! :-)
2 comments:
I love how he says mommy mommy mommy!
Here's hoping you get a great weekend break.
He's adorable. No is now my most unfavorite word...it overtook moist for the top spot.
Post a Comment