Monday, August 20, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I made a menu plan for the week, but it's very tentative because my sister and brother-in-law will be in town and I don't know what the plans are with them. So it's a flexible menu plan, too.

Sunday (last night)
Grilled Chicken with Basting Sauce
Peas
Garlic Bread

Monday
Shepherd's Pie
Dinner Rolls

Tuesday
Spicy Grilled Sirloin Steak
Corn on the Cob
Popovers

Wednesday
Tuna Casserole
Biscuits or dinner rolls

Thursday
Leftovers or eat out

Friday
Garlic Parmesan pork chops
broccoli and cheese
dinner rolls

Happy Eating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shepards Pie is one of my favorites! YUM. Looks like a great week.

Anonymous said...

yum--tuna casserole is a favorite this week! Delicious.

LauraC said...

We tried a very easy bbq chicken crockpot recipe over the weekend was very tasty.

* Put 2-4 lbs chicken in crockpot.
* Cover completely with bbq sauce. (I used 2 bottles TJ's bbq sauce for 4lbs chicken)
* Cook low 7-8 hrs, high 4 hrs.
* Shread chicken in pot and serve on buns.

I put this together in 5 minutes at breakfast and it was ready for lunch. So easy!

Anonymous said...

Those pork chops sound good!

130sbyThirty said...

I love Shepard's Pie - We make ours using Stroganoff Sauce mix - very easy and quick to put together! The mini popsicles are a great idea for teething! I will have to check those out.